1. Tires are covered by a separate warranty by the tire manufacturer.
2. Any accessories or equipment installed by person outside the Nissan dealership or distributor.
3. Any parts and labor costs incurred in connection with required or recommended maintenance services as outlined in your OWNER’S MANUAL and the MAINTENANCE SECTION.
4. Normal maintenance service such as engine tune-up, cleaning and polishing, wheel balancing and alignment, headlight aiming, replacement of filters, windshield wiper inserts, key fob batteries, light bulbs, spark plugs, distributor points, drive belts, lubricants and coolant, worn brake shoes, pads, drums and rotors and worn clutch discs.
5. Damage or failures resulting from:
5.1 Misuse, accident, theft or fire (Proper use is outlined in OWNER’S MANUAL.)
5.2 Use of improper or dirty fuel, fluids or lubricants
5.3 Lack of performance of proper maintenance services as outlined in your OWNER’S MANUAL and the MAINTENANCE SECTION in the Warranty booklet
5.4 Use of non-genuine NISSAN parts
5.5 Alteration, tampering or improper repair
5.6 Glass breakage, unless resulting from defects in material or workmanship
5.7 Normal wear or tear, including dings, dents, chips or scratches
5.8 Stone chipping, chemical fallout (acid rain), tree sap, salt, hail, wind/sandstorm, lightning, flood or other
5.9 Repairs not performed by an authorized Nissan dealer or distributor
6. Normal deterioration of trim, paint or other appearance items.
7. Any Nissan vehicle on which the odometer reading has been changed so that mileage cannot be readily determined.
8. Incidental or consequential damages such as loss of use of the Nissan vehicle, inconvenience or commercial loss.
9. Any parts and labor costs resulting from puncture.